Penn Valley Disc Pumps
Penn Valley Double Disc Pumps have developed the next generation of Disc Pumps for managing waste water and sludge transfer.
Double Disc Pumps™ combine the performance features of a positive displacement pump and the principle of “Induced Flow” to provide superior versatility in fluids handling. Based on a “Free Diaphragm™” technology, the pump utilizes a unique principle of operation where the discs perform the duties of both diaphragm and valve, providing a double acting, non-clogging, pumping action.
- Maintain In Place™ design w/ hinged housings for quick elastomer replacement without disturbing piping
- Two-piece swan neck
- Only 5 wetted components
- Self-priming with high suction lifts
- Seal-less design, no packing or mechanical seals, no seal water required
- Runs dry without damage
- No check valves, no fouling problems
- Handles up to 3/4” solids and line size semi-solids
- No routine maintenance required
- Custom configurations available
- Two year warranty